Welcome to Smethurst Commercial Property Consultants
Smethurst Commercial Property Consultants are a market leading commercial property agency who specialise in advising occupiers, investors and commercial property developers throughout the Wiltshire, West Oxfordshire, South Gloucestershire and South West region.
FEATURED COMMERCIAL PROPERTIESVIEW MORE PROPERTIES
7,000 - 19,159 Sq Ft Industrial
2,559 Sq Ft Office
5,278 - 10,859 Sq Ft Development
600 - 1,700 Sq Ft Office
4,857 Sq Ft Office
10,000 - 104,815 Sq Ft Office
8,791 - 26,869 Sq Ft Office
1,000 - 35,000 Sq Ft Retail
SMETHURST COMMERCIAL PROPERTY CONSULTANTS
- We believe that it’s important to be based in the regions, close to our clients and their properties so that we are uniquely placed to identify opportunities and provide early advice on the latest market trends.
- We pride ourselves in providing only director level attention to any work undertaken and advise a wide range of clients which include, occupiers, developers and landlords.
- Our wealth of experience and knowledge, together with our passion for the commercial property industry, enable us to find effective and innovative commercial property solutions and new opportunities for occupiers, owners, developers and commercial property companies.
Commercial Property Experts
- Our commercial property expertise together with a proven track record in the commercial property sector enable us to provide creative solutions in business space. We can deliver results in even the most challenging of economic climates. Click here to read our case studies.
- Our reputation is as a market leader in a wide range of projects and land uses, including commercial office lettings/sales and Industrial property leettings and sales. We provide property agency consultancy in connection with property disposals, acquisitions, investment property, property development, property refurbishment and workplace strategies.
- We look forward to the opportunity of working with you and are always happy to discuss opportunities in confidence.
LATEST COMMERCIAL PROPERTY NEWSVIEW MORE NEWS
May 24, 2022