Building Consultancy of Commercial Properties
When you invest in a property asset, you want the assurance that what you are acquiring, letting, or loaning against represents a sound investment.
This is true, whether you are a lender, investor, developer, landlord, property company, corporate entity, public sector organisation or simply an occupier.
To help you make an informed decision, Smethurst Property Consultants have access to several impartial building surveyors advising on all commercial property types including industrial, office, retail, education, healthcare, residential, and leisure sectors.READ OUR CASE STUDIES
Our service includes the following:
- Building Surveys: report on condition of all building types.
- Dilapidations: act on behalf of tenants to negotiate best terms.
- Building Defects & Performance: diagnose and report on defects, specify works and supervise remedies.
- Refurbishment: prepare feasibility studies, specify and supervise works.
- Leases: advise on repairing covenants, prepare Schedules of Condition.
- Building Works: prepare feasibility studies on extension, alteration and renewal.
- Maintenance and Repair: draw up Planned Maintenance Schedules, specify and supervise repair works.
Take a closer look at our services…
Our highly effective disposal service is available to both landlords with vacant property seeking to create secure investments or dispose of buildings, and to tenants with leasehold property surplus to requirements.VIEW MORE DETAILS
Our active acquisition service encompasses a full understanding of each client’s operation, assistance in expansion strategy, site identification and negotiation, agreeing terms, and liaising closely with solicitors and other professionals involved.VIEW MORE DETAILS
With our regional coverage and local knowledge Smethurst Commercial Property Consultants can provide the insight that is required in the highly competitive commercial property investment market.VIEW MORE DETAILS
Commercial property is an increasingly popular investment medium for private investors and institutions, having provided above average returns over many years. To maximise the return on the investment it is essential that the assets are managed expertly.VIEW MORE DETAILS
Through our own expertise and our significant network of contacts our primary focus is principally on rent reviews, lease renewals and lease restructures of leasehold properties working across the office and industrial sectors in the South West.VIEW MORE DETAILS